The site is being translated, if you have a blank page, please change the language.

Declaring VAT for a Company

In order to submit a VAT return by connecting “in the name of a company”, you must:

  • Have the role of  "SPF Fin Désignation Propre Entreprise" in the "Role Management"


  • Be a manager at the CBE